Thursday, May 28, 2009

What to do when sick- plan, plan, plan

I have been sick with pneumonia for over a week now. Worse yet, I have very little voice. I have an erasable board on which I write what is needed or needed to do. The only thing is, it is hard to be heard, so I was given a whistle. I need a Van Trapp family whistle though so each child could have a different sound. I think the children think it is a holiday when Mom can't talk. They have been very helpful bringing tea and books. But it is just not much fun and I am not getting much at all acomplished. So I am planning. I am planning a large cook when I am bettter. New chore charts and scheule for summer. I am reorganizing my kitchen in my head. Reorganing the living room, again. I did plan for the spring/summer sheers to be changed in the dining room and living room and they got done by someone else. But now I see I need to clean windows, again. I am writing a "Fun things to do this summer" list so it doesn't pass by so quickly and I not even notice. I have been rereading some good books while I am down. I wish I could read aloud to my children but I have a new list planned for when I can.

No comments: