Sunday, March 21, 2010

Simple Women's Daybook


For Today

Outside my Window I see crocuses peeking up from the grass.

I am thinking how glad I will be when spring is here.

I am thankful for a husband who cooks breakfast while I talk to my Mom.

From the kitchen I smell bacon and eggs.

I am wearing jeans and a tshirt.

I am creating pillows for the daybed in the living room.

I am going to the fabric store later for more fabric for pillows with my youngest daughter.

I am reading First We Have Coffee, one of my favorite books. Mama Tweten is such a Godly example of Christian womenhood and to me. "ven we have vroom in the heart, ve have vroom in the house." It doesn't matter the size of your house as much as your heart.

I am hoping to get a lot done today.

I am hearing birds chirping outside.

Around the house, we are rearranging living room furniture after painting yesterday.

One of my favorite things is hearing my children work together.

A few plans for the rest of the week, sew, hopefully read aloud (if I get my voice back), paint the bathroom door with chalkboard paint.

Here is a picture I am sharing of Rachael.

No comments: