Saturday, October 18, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY October 18, 2008

Outside My Window...The sun is shining, my 13yo daughter is helping my 8 yo ride a bike, the boys are mowing the lawn. I smell fresh cut grass.

I am thinking... I need to figure how to get the picture at the bottom of the page with the caption.

I am thankful for... days to create

From the kitchen...baking for freezer; chocolate espresso cookies,

I am wearing...my favorite jeans that are getting baggy (yeah!) long sleeve t shirt

I am creating...I am teaching my daughter to sew a small quilt

I am going...nowhere, thankfully

I am reading...Nell Hill's Christmas Decorating, Quizmas

I am hoping...to get 1 sewing project finished today, a Christmas present

I am hearing...children playing together, the hum of the sewing machine

Around the house...things are scattered, it seems like for sewing and crafting the price is a messier house

One of my favorite things...the children playing peacefully and quietly together. The smell of a freshly cleaned house.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Sewing, house cleaning, getting refrigerator fixed, simple crafts

Here is picture thought I am sharing...(my lovely daughter who is learning to sew.

No comments: