Friday, October 17, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY October 17...


Outside My Window... The sun is shining and the trees are turning beautiful colors. It's cool outside and makes you think of hot soup and cider.


I am thinking...that I must get sewing this weekend for Christmas.


I am thankful for...my husband, he gets up and goes to work early so I can stay home with my children and yesterday brought me beautiful roses.


From the kitchen...the boys made almond poppy seed muffins, my daughter is making taco soup for lunch and I have 2 helpers to make supper tonight. I am blessed.


I am creating...memories today with all the cooking we are doing and hopefully sewing this afternoon.


I am hoping...to have all our school done and the house clean early today.




I am hearing...children squealing chasing each other.



One of my favorite things...cuddling together reading books.



A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: sewing, working on projects, baking cookies for freezer.

No comments: