Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas tour








Here are some of my favorite things to decorate.



My china cabinet with all the nativity scenes. Sometimes we space them through the house sometimes have them all together. This year my children gave me a huge blessing, they decorated the house for me. My mother-in-law fell and broke her hip and while my husband and I were at the hospital they cleaned, decorated and put up the tree. It was wonderful to come back from a very long day to come into a clean, decorated house.













My piano looks so festive with Mr. Snowman waiting to sing.





The top of my Hoosier Cabinet has had plenty of use this season with all the flour we have gone through. And don't you think a scale with balls is better than us using the scales?




















Even the bathroom gets a little decoration, although you can only see the top of the white poinsettia. I love the little dove on the shelf and the bowl of Christmas ornaments add sparkle to my lipstick red bathroom.







1 comment:

Amber Stoneburner said...

It's so funny that you refer to your bathroom as lipstick red, with your love of lipsticks. It's so fitting!