Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Too busy to post

I have been so busy that I haven't had time to post. So here's what's been going on. I have been sewing. (Tomorrow, I'll have new pics.) My mother-in-law fell and broke her hip so I have been visiting her and then got sick with bronchitis. This is not the way I planned to slow down. I did get a lot of needlework done while waiting in the hospital. I may get my mother's Christmas present done yet. I have all my Christmas shopping done and most of it wrapped, a few left to craft though. I have all my Christmas cards done and addressed but not mailed. I have received a few already though. I had a huge blessing Sunday. While my husband and I were at the hospital Sunday waiting on surgery, my children cleaned and decorated the house. It was a wonderful surprise. I have a lot of baking done and in the freezer so I feel like I might be ready with time to just relax and have fun with my family and not racing around like a chicken with it's head cut off. :-) Now if I could just get well....

No comments: